Photobucket

April 30, 2010

Aloha Friday (1 of 5)

Photobucket
Friday is a busy meme day...so let's get started and have fun !!!!

Photobucket
Hosted by An Island Life http://islandlife808.com/
  From An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
  If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
  With summer right around the corner, what are your favorite things about this season?
My favorite things are not having to wear heavy clothing, having the windows open and hearing the birds chirping early in the morning, the mini vacations we take to Cape Cod, but most of all, relaxing by or sitting in our pool with a book.



8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love going to the beach and having BBQ's :D

Nise' said...

Me too! You can find me floating on a raft in the pool with a book in my hand! I have wrecked many books by dropping them in the water.

bermudaonion said...

I hope you get to do a lot of relaxing by your pool this summer!

CMash said...

Kelly: I forgot about BBQs...love cookouts!!

Nise: So true..many books have gotten water logged but it doesn't get better than that to relax on a float with a book on a hot day!

Bermudaonion: I plan to..nagging hubby to open pool early this year.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Mine are similar to yours, listening to the birds, sleeping with the windows open, going to the beach and reading on my deck as well.

Anonymous said...

I love being going to the beach of course. I love being able to walk and bike the trails in this area to not only get exercise but to see nature at it's best, and taking lots of photos. I also love grilling out, boating and sitting outside under some trees with a good book.

CMash said...

Diane: Book addicts seem to have their special spots for reading depending on the season.

Vicki: Under a tree was the spot for me when I was younger. Have graduated to the pool.

XmasDolly said...

Woo Hoo, Look at you! Welcome back my friend! How you doin? Now you take it slow ya hear? Don't make me come up there!!! Okay, thanks for stopping by, and in answer to your question I love the windows being opened, and the smell of fresh air in the house. I love laying in the sun when I can. I wish I owned a laptop to take outside, but I don't. HEY ANYBODY GOT A GIVE-AWAY OUT THERE WITH A LAPTOP? Yeah, right like that's gonna happen. Luv ya girl! Take it light!