Photobucket

May 1, 2010

Photobucket
What a glorious day here in New England.  I was up early with the windows opened, coffee mug in hand, reading my email newsletters, a perfect Saturday morning.  It is supposed to go up to the high 80s today...woohoo..summer is almost here !!!!  Nagging started for hubby to open the pool lol.  Today my plans are to update some items on blog then head over to my recliner and read, wish I could sit outside and read but summer furniture not out yet.  What are your plans for today?  Is it feeling like summer where you live?  What are you currently reading?  Try to make some time to have a RELAX & READ Saturday !!!!
Relax and Read Weekend




1 comments:

bermudaonion said...

We're thinking of heading to the Farmer's Market and then we have to do our Mother's Day shopping.