Photobucket

November 20, 2009

2009/2010 Photobucket

My goal for 2010 was to enter challenges and/or memes.  Thinking I met my challenge.  Just signed up for another one.  J.Kaye's Book Blog is hosting this one, Lisa Jackson's books for 2009-2010!!!!   I have entered as a minimum of 4 or 5, but knowing that her books are page turners, that number will definitely rise.  Recently read "Chosen To Die" and had a hard time putting it down.  Thank you J.Kaye for hosting and all the great reviews.  My TBR list has grown due to my favorite blogs' reviews

2 comments:

Marce said...

I joined the Thriller Suspense challenge also, here are my contenders so far.

1. Ace of Hearts, Jean Holloway
2. And Then There Were None, Agatha Christie
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson
4. The Halo Effect, M. J. Rose
5. The Last Bridge, Teri Coyne
6.


Also, I picked up a Lisa Jackson tonight, considered reading, it would be my first by her.

See you around, i'm a new follower.

Jenners said...

I'm thinking about my 2010 reading challenges too ... it is fun to start planning and thinking about them but I'm going to try and keep myself in control this year and not bite off more than I can chew!