Photobucket

May 2, 2011

Monday Memes

MONDAY

Photobucket
May is being hosted by Mari from Mari Reads
Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of A girl and her books and is now on tour.
According to Marcia, “Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.”
 I would like to thank Mari for hosting one of my favorite memes this month.   Thank You Mari!!

If you have followed my blog over this past year, you know that I have become a HUGE fan of Vincent Zandri's.  I read all of his books and have been patiently waiting for his newest novel to be released.  He surprised me last week by sending me the galley of this book and I can't wait to start it.  Thank you Vin for the honor of entrusting me with and allowing me to read and review the galley.  I will let everyone know what I think and when it will be available for you to enjoy too.  If it is anything like his other books, I'm in for a treat!!!!