Photobucket

April 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (post 5 of 5)

Photobucket
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!
1. All you need is love.
2. My family fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, has a same generic wisdom.
4. Someone lying to me is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to ARUBA is what I need.
6. Kindness and respect given and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my hubby and sons, tomorrow my plans include laundry, packing for surgery, trying to stay calm, reading and Sunday, I want to spend as much time with my family before surgery on Monday!


1 comments:

Kim said...

This is a great meme that I haven't seen before -- I'm glad I stopped in. Everything you mentioned is true. (Queen Bee)