Photobucket

March 4, 2011

Friday Memes

FRIDAY
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!



My Question:
Time you woke up this morning?

My Answer: 
6:30 am


20 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

6 am because my kids like to get up way too early!

Charlotte | Life's a Charm! said...

can't remember ... too early! the baby decided to wake up early.

The Social Frog said...

4:30am is when my mornings start.

Deni said...

7:35 am

Gigi Ann said...

The last time I woke up was 6:50 am CST.

Anonymous said...

7:30 which seems to be my norm.

Darlene said...

6:45 for me. My pup doesn't like to sleep any longer than that and really neither do I. It's a waste of a day to spend it sleeping. lol.

Anonymous said...

6:30 this morning

simplycathi said...

5:45...like clockwork every morning. ;D
Happy Aloha Friday!

Colette S said...

I have to wake 5:30am each morning to get my son ready for school.

I am Harriet said...

I actually got in at 2am from an exhausting car trip. I woke up at around 8:30- which is seriously sleeping in for me.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/how-do-you-like-your-popcorn/

bermudaonion said...

I slept in until 7 this morning!

kavyen said...

I went to bed at 2:30, woke up at 6:30 to feed my baby girl and went back to sleep. I eventually woke up at 8:40 AM ...

Carol said...

just after 7am but could have slept much longer.

I am so tired these days.
Must be the time of year.

carol

Rach said...

11.15

Marie said...

I was up at 7 am to get the kids off to school but I really would have liked to sleep longer!

XmasDolly said...

I got up about 7:45 with my kidneys & the dog's kidneys, and then she wanted to eat & I started watching the new, so I didn't go back to bed today. Cold is starting to subside anyway! Have a great weekend girlfriend!

Katie said...

I got to sleep in a little today ... 8ish.

Misha said...

5 a.m for me.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

During the week, the alarm is set for 6:00. Of course, most morning our 7 year up is up before this *sigh*