Photobucket

April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

TUESDAY

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"So this isn't a case of murder, or manslaughter, or any other crime.  What it represents is someone who wanted to get you in trouble professionally, for going outside protocol, for ignoring policy.  Right?"
Photobucket
page 97


9 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, that one sounds like some kind of revenge....

Here's MY TT POST

Gigi Ann said...

That sounds like a thriller and a page turner. Happy Reading.

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Oh this look right up my alley! Going to find more out! Thanks! http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

I really love to read but don't make enough time for it. Your tease sounds interesting.

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Lindsay said...

New follower!
Cute blog, and great teaser! I hadn't heard of this book, but I'll be checking it out =)

Here's my Teaser:
http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/04/teaser-tune-in-tuesday.html

Marce said...

Oh that sounds great, maybe a little to close to home since I work in a hospital though. Look forward to your thoughts since you were a nurse.

My TT is here.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-left-neglected.html

Unknown said...

LOL!


My teaser this week is from ‘Reunion in Death’ by J.D. Robb.

Jackie said...

I have not heard of the book or author Cheryl, looked it up to see what is going on and not something I really would like to read but the teaser got me here for sure! (I worked with doctors and in a hospital for years and books about death of loved ones even as thrillers are just not entertaining as too "real" for me)

BTW love the cute little Peek-A-Boo graphics, they are adorable!

Julie P said...

Hi Blogger BFF! Just wanted to pop in for a quick hello...