Photobucket

June 20, 2011

And the winners are......

..........for G'DAY L.A. by Tony McFadden

Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:

9    12    17    4   5

Timestamp: 2011-06-20 22:09:51 UTC


Anonymous said... 9 i like you on facebook
Anonymous said... 12 Yes, I would like to think I can solve a murder as I am a mystery junkie. I love mystery books, movies, puzzels etc.
purango said... 17 It would have to be a real simple case. I am not very good at solving mysteries.
Victoria Zumbrum said... 4 Please enter me in contest. I would love to read this book.
Linda Kish said... 5 No, I am not good at spotting the small things. You'd think with all the CSI I've watched I'd be better.

An email has been sent to the winners and they have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.

06/22/11  Due to no response from one of the winners in the allotted time per the giveaway rules and regulations, another winner has been chosen.
 Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

16

Timestamp: 2011-06-22 22:26:36 UTC

Anonymous said... 16 I like puzzles; maybe!
An email has been sent to the winner and he/she has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.