Photobucket

June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

TUESDAY

Photobucket

Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I am still reading the same book, not because it isn't keeping my interest and/or because it isn't  a page turner, matter of fact it's quite the opposite.  Unfortunately, due to real life real life issues these past few weeks, has put me even further behind in my reading schedule.  I apologize to those waiting for reviews.

"Please don't hurt, Ally.  I'll do whatever whatever you want, just don't hurt her.  I'm begging you."
page 347


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the teaser - makes me long for a thriller. I'm doing the light summer romances this month - Just can't handle additional stress :)

My teaser this week is from ‘My One and Only’ by Kristan Higgins.

gautami tripathy said...

Love that teaser!Teaser tuesdays makes my tbr pile longer and longer!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger post!

Bev Hankins said...

Sounds suspenseful! (I'm a big weenie...can't do this sort of thing. I'm betting Ally is a child)

Here's my TT: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays_28.html

I really hope that things are starting to settle down in a really good way for you!

Vicki said...

I LOVED Still Missing and want to read this one SO BAD!!!

Can't wait for your review!