Photobucket

July 16, 2011

A Bit Of Me


Photobucket

Hosted by Danielle at There's A Book
From Danielle's blog:
We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. I created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community I love just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week I will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me)”. Check back each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up with your current post right here.
This week's question:   If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along
This is an easy question for me this week.  And if I am reading it correctly, I think I am to list 5 in each category.
Movies:
None since I'm not a movie person, I would leave that to the rest of the family. 

People
carpool
Easy...the husband, 2 sons and their girlfriends.  Their is no one else I would rather be with.  Matter of fact I am already hinting that my Christmas present from the hubby be a family vacation, so being on this island, might be it  lol.
 
Books
reading book
A little cheating here.  I would bring my Sony EReader since there are lots of tbr books waiting to be read and my Kindle for the same reason plus it has WiFi so in case I run out of books, I can get more.

Food:
Pizza, fruit, ice cream, pasta, and of course........................................

..................................................chocolate!!!!!!
 




Please send email with following info:
*Name
*Blog Name
*Blog URL
*Email
*Facebook Name
*Twitter Name
*Comments
ex: likes, dislikes (cozies fantasy, erotica) EReader, Info of past tours, Any other info



3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm with you on the people - I'd bring my family. I'd be hard pressed to choose books but for food, I'd probably bring a fruit, a veggie, a cheese, eggs, and chocolate!

Carol said...

I do like your thinking, taking an ereader :)

If I had to choose...... Chocolate is not a choice it is a lifesaver, especially for those around me.

Have a great weekend, Cheryl!

carol

p.s. Have u seen what today is on my blog?

The1stdaughter said...

Absolutely chocolate! And I love that we both thought to load up our eReaders, it's definitely the perfect solution. Love your list!