Photobucket

July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is more than 2 sentences but being a former nurse, also found it funny.


  I've been to heaven and back.
  The tall, dark-haired doctor rushes back in, begins poking and prodding me.  He shines the business end of a bright penlight in my good eye, and i Instinctively rear back against the one-hundred percent acrylic, allergen-free, nylon pillow.
  The doc just about jumps out of his lime green Crocks,
  "WE GOT A LIVE ONE!!!"
  I can hear his voice plain enough.  It's enough to raise the dead.
  How long was he gone?!  Come on people...How?! long?! Gone?!.

Kindle edition..no page number


12 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

WOW! HE'S ALIVE!

Cute teaser today.

Jenny Q said...

That is a funny one! This week my teaser is from The Iron Knight!

Unknown said...

That is funny!

My teaser this week is from ‘Drop Dead Divas’ by Virginia Brown.

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Hmmm. Interesting!

My Teaser is from Invincible Summer.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Uh-oh, looks like someone made a mistake! Thanks for sharing....

Here's MY TT POST

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Great Teaser!!


Paranormal Wastelands' TT:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday_26.html

Bev Hankins said...

"We've got a live one!" Lol.

Great one.

Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

Anonymous said...

Good teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday_26.html

Crystal @ I Totally Paused! said...

That is funny, I agree! And I go over two sentences regularly, lol.

My teaser is from Prophecy, which I'm also holding a giveaway for.

Frances said...

Amusing! I loved it.
Mine is at http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

Emma Michaels said...

I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books I want and so little time. Hope you will stop by and check out my White Cat teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !

Shirley @ My Bookshelf said...

Excellent teaser!