Photobucket

July 16, 2010

Friday Book Blog Hop (2 of 3)

Photobucket
Hosted by Jennifer from CRAZY FOR BOOKS 

Rules from Jennifer's site:
  In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

   The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 200 links every week!!
   Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
   If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!



TODAY'S TWIST:
RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)?
MY ANSWER:
I have quite a few in my TBR Review Pile that I am anxious to read, but can't because I have to honor my "Review Policy" whereas I read in order of receiving.  To be honest, I can't wait to read all of them (see right sidebar) but there are two that I am "DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON" and they are both "new" authors that I read their earlier books .  

One is the manuscript for Titanic 2012 that was sent to me by the author, Bill Walker.  I read his earlier book back in February and loved it, A Note from an Old Acquaintance.  I am honored that he asked that I read his manuscript and give my honest opinion, even before it goes to press.

The second is also a "new" author, Vincent Zandri.  I read and reviewed his book,  Moonlight Falls, and it was like reading a Patterson book.  His newest, The Remains, is on bestseller lists already and getting rave reviews, but, again I have to wait and follow my "Review Policy" criteria.

Guess I will have to read faster so I can get to these 2 books.








9 comments:

Vincent Zandri said...

Thanks Cheryl....this weekend Stone House is sponsoring an E-Book and Kindle push for The Remains. Hope you're readers can join in:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003TSEN0I?tag=thefict-20&camp=213761&creative=393545&linkCode=bpl&creativeASIN=B003TSEN0I&adid=0TV9Q7M78G5PR5SDR7QD&

Cheers
Vin
www.vincentzandri.com

Bonnie said...

Hi Cheryl, interesting selection of books. Have a great weekend, Bonnie

Kristin said...

Stopping by via the hop. Am definitely going to check out the Vincent Zandi book.

Here's my answer.

Kate said...

Hey, nice to find your blog! I'm following!

You have a beautiful design!

Marce said...

Wow Cheryl, that is an amazing honour from B. Walker. His book Note was great, it is in my top 10 this year so far.

My post is here.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-week.html

Unknown said...

Hey Cheryl, I am just stopping by to say that i hope you have fun with the hop today. Have a great weekend : )

Lover Of Romance said...

Just stopping by for the hop!!!! Hope you are having a fun filled week!!!!

Happy Reading!

Readaholics said...

Just stopping by on the hop. Great blog. Have a great weekend. Visit me.
Readaholics Anonymous

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Hopping by - thanks for stopping by my blog. I"m a new follower and look forward to reading more of your blog in the future.

Both books sound very interesting and what an honor to read the manuscript. I have A Note From an Old Acquaintance but haven't read it yet. I've heard good things about it though. I haven't heard of Vincent Zandri, but I will have to check him out.