Photobucket

July 16, 2010

Aloha Friday (1 of 3)

FRIDAY
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
   In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

   If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
Do you burn candles?  What is or are your favorite scent(s)?
My answer:
I light my Yankee Candle(s) as soon as I get my coffee.   My favorite scents are Blueberry, Sparkling Vanilla, Star Gazer Lily, Honeydew Melon and Lilac to name a few.


6 comments:

Auntie E said...

Yes a burn candles. My taste changes with the seasons. Right now it is Tropical one with fruity notes.
My Aloha Friday Link for you

I am Harriet said...

I love Yankee and will burn anything that won't make me hungry.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-could-you-possibly-learn-from-me-in-this-profilebuilding-friendship-one-blog-hop-at-a-time/

Literary Winner said...

I do like candles. My favorite scent is Yankee's Witches' Brew which has been renamed and I don't remember it right now. Suffice it to say, it's one of the black fall candles. LOL

http://www.tetheredmommy.com/?p=1204

Anonymous said...

almost never actually but when I do I like scents like vanilla or cinnamon

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I used to have candles on all the time. Then we moved into a smaller house and had kids. Not a lot of room for them to be safe right now.

XmasDolly said...

I do once in a while. I love the vanilla smell, but I like evergreen too at Christmas time.