Photobucket

July 16, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (3 of 3)

Photobucket
And...here we go!
1. This is what life does. It lets you learn from your mistakes.
2. Life is too short, so appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection, shouldn't have ordered the rug from National Direct.
4. It seems that I have been in recuperation mode for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up and find that you forgot to get the coffee pot ready.
6. Can't see the end to the far and boundless sea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and having quality time with hubby, tomorrow my plans include my weekly computer to-do list, then outside to sit by and in the pool with my book and Sunday, I want to do the same!

1 comments:

Jhari said...

You're right. Life is really to short :)

Posted mine here. Have a safe weekend.