Photobucket

February 28, 2010

Sun Photobucket

 WooooHoooo....another winter month almost over and getting closer to spring, which is my favorite season.  From what I have been reading on other blogs, it appears that I am not the only one who has had enough of this cold and snowy winter.  March, at least for me, will probably appear to fly by as I start my pre-op procedures and personal preparations for surgery.  Some days my postings may be either later and/or shorter than usual.

Now to usher February out:
 Photobucket
BOOKS READ:
  *Among Thieves by David Hosp Photobucket
  *Doors Open by Ian Rankin  (Gave up on)
  *Death of a Valentine by M.C. Beaton  Photobucket
  *False Convictions by Tim Green  Photobucket
  *Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan Photobucket
  *A Note from an Old Acquaintance by Bill WalkerPhotobucket 
  *Starting Over by Andy Serwer  Photobucket
  *Sonnets for Sinners by John Wareham <STRONG>Photobucket</STRONG>
CHALLENGES PROGRESS:
  *Lisa Jackson Reading Challenge  5/10
  *Awesome Author Challenge  0/3  
  *RYOB Challenge  1/10
  *Romance Challenge  2/3
  * EBook Challenge  1/6
  * Reading From My Shelves Challenge  9/20
  *Suspense/Thriller Challenge  9/12
  *Books Won Reading Challenge  1/6
  *FOMA 12x12  10/?
  *50 Book Challenge starts March 1st
  *100+ Book Challenge 12/100
  *Buck-A-Book Challenge $12/100
  *Reagan Arthur Challenge  1/? 
And for later today, my plans are to RELAX & READ Sunday.  Happy Reading all !!!!
Relax and Read Weekend


0 comments: