Photobucket

September 15, 2010

CSN Review (3 of 3)

Photobucket
Its official, hubby and I are empty nesters as of Sunday.  It was a bittersweet moment.  But also a very proud moment that my son is starting a new chapter in his life.  And so are we.  And starting by making one of the boys' bedroom into an office/library for me!!!  Since I spend a lot of time at the computer, I needed a good desk chair.  And I have one now.  We ordered a ergonomic leather chair with lumbar support, perfect for me from all the back surgeries.  This is the one we purchased:
Photobucket
It was delivered within a few days of ordering it.  Hubby and I emptied the box and began to put it together.  We had a few problems with the installation as the directions could have been more explicit and detailed.  But once we got it assembled and tested out. we loved it.  A very comfortable and sturdy chair, so much so that we plan to order another one for hubby's computer work station.
DISCLAIMER
This chair was purchased by me along with a CSN GC




0 comments: