Photobucket

September 2, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want To Know (new meme 3 of 4)

Photobucket
Hosted by Lori from Dollycas's Thoughts

From Lori's site:
  It struck me recently how much time I spend on this computer every day, blogging, chatting or playing games on Facebook, emailing friends and relatives, making cards and calendars, etc. etc. etc.
  We depend on each other for book reviews, giveaways, encouragement, friendship, but how well do we really know each other?
  This week school started for my kids and I realized what that means. Think back, if you are old like me, think way back,what happens at the start of a school year.
  You renew friendships and make new ones.
  You get to know each other.
  So that is what this meme is all about, getting to know each other.
Each Thursday I will post 3 questions for you to answer that you can copy and post on your blog with your answers.
1. How many hours per day do you spend at your computer?
Photobucket
I probably spend more time on the computer than I really should.  But between blog hopping, commenting, keeping my blog updated, writing reviews, etc etc., it is probably 4+ hours/day.  I do enjoy being on the computer but need to read more and less computer.

2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Photobucket
Hmmmmm...Double Chocolate and Peanut Butter.  Ice cream is my comfort food !! Just a little P.S. about this question.  LOL  this one was mean since I am on a diet and just thinking about ice cream is testing my will power LOL

3. Do you own an E-Reader, Kindle, Nook, etc? If yes, which one and how do you like it. Please give us the Pros and Cons.
Photobucket
My hubby surprised me and bought me a Sony EReader in December. 
Pros:  Size, easier to put in purse and take it on the go,  price of ebooks, no need for more bookcases for storage are just a few of the pros.
Cons:  no back light, battery life is not long enough (it probably would be enough for those who aren't avid readers)

Now your enquiring mind knows!!!!


3 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

Thank you for being my first link. I hope more people participate. Sorry about the diet, lol, no food questions, next week I promise!!

Dollycas

Gigi Ann said...

I always enjoy these kind of memes, so I will blog hop right over and join in the fun.

bermudaonion said...

I spend too much time on the computer too! I don't like ice cream and I have a couple eReaders, but have found that I prefer a book.