Photobucket

January 29, 2010

FRI #3 Another Award

OK...Did not expect that I would be posting again today but Beth at The Crazy Life of a Bookaholic Mom (http://bookaholicmom.blogspot.com) threw me a curve ball earlier today that I didn't see coming.  She commented in 2 segments of my posts.  One was for best wishes as I travel on my medical journey and then a 2nd comment to head over to "her place" to pick up an award.  I am AMAZED...2 awards in a week.....and this one entitled "Prolific Writer".  I was humbled when I saw who has received this award before me.....those experienced bloggers.....the ones I try to model and strive to be....I take this seriously....I won't let you down Beth.....and again Thank You for everything.
                                                            Photobucket
And now the criteria:
Here are the rules for the award

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (hoping I can get Mr. Linky to work)

And according to the rules....the torch is being passed......ready?.......you sure?...........to: (in no particular order)
 1. Bermudaonion
 2. Shhh, Im reading
 3. Lesa's Book Critiques
 4. My Cozy BookNook
 5. Just One More Page
 6. Find Your Next Book Here
 7. Book Chick City
I have sent them an email and hoping they will enjoy their award as much as I have.


4 comments:

Rebecca Johnson said...

Thank you so much! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award, it's nice of you to think of me and congrats on yours too :)

Jenners said...

Thanks for thinking of my blog. I appreciate it. I tend not to do awards though ... I barely find time to write my reviews as it is ... and then I forget to list the awards and it is a big mess. But I do appreciate the thought.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award! I'm so flattered that you've passed it on to me!