Photobucket

January 3, 2010

Talk & Thoughts Free Avatars

Another snowy day here in New England !! My guys are glued to the TV watching football. I am not a sports fan, so I am going to grab my afghan, a cup of coffee and my Sony EReader and get comfy and cozy and settle in for my Relax and Read weekend. It is a perfect day for reading!!! I want to finish my current read so I can post it as my first book of 2010 and then only 99 more to go lol. What are your plans for today? Have a great Sunday !!!
Relax and Read Weekend

2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

LOL...sounds like the perfect Sunday to me. It's the same here and then we meet in the dining room for dinner at half-time during the 4pm game LOL

enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Work. :( I like your day better...lol.