Photobucket

January 18, 2010

OMG !!!!!!

I received this beautiful award today !!!!  My first !!!!!!!!  It brought a huge smile to my face and sincere and happy tears to my eyes.  Vicki from ReadingAtTheBeach.com passed this award on to me.  Honestly, this award is half Vicki's. 

Photobucket

When I stumbled onto a book blog a few months ago, it inspired me to create a page, which at the time, was going to be a personal diary of books I read.  There were a few sites that I would visit and read the reviews.  But then I started to read more and it sounded that it would be fun to join in on memes and challenges.  I am honest in saying that I am not computer savvy and had many, many questions.  And I found such a kind, patient, and giving person in Vicki.  She would assist and explain and she never made me feel as if I was bothering her.  I considered her a new friend.

She had told me once in an email...that book bloggers were going to be the nicest people that I met.  She was right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  To Vicki............
                     Photobucket

5 comments:

Ann Elle Altman said...

I'm happy for you, it's a lovely award.

ann

CMash said...

Thank you so much. It was an honor to receive it especially since I am a newbie.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on this richly deserved award!

Bingo said...

Congrats on your first award...I remember mine and it is such a thrill! You deserve it and I am sure it is the first of many!

CMash said...

Thank You for all the kind words.