Photobucket

January 26, 2010

Tue Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Should Be Reading http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 *Grab your current read
 *Open to a random page
 *Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 *BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 *Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR  Lists if they like your teasers!
 My Teaser:
  "Well, I can tell you that you're not possessed and you're not under a spell.  If you were cursed, we'd know it here, in this room."
          Original Sin by Allison Brennana    page 235
I enjoy the daily memes...it's a great way to meet other book bloggers..... and am always looking for more.  Molly at My Cozy Book Nook (http://mycozybooknook.blogspot.com/) introduced me to this next meme which sounds like fun.  This will be my first posting for It's Tuesday, Where Are You?
Photobucket
Hosted By An Adventure In Reading http://raidergirl3-anadventureinreading.blogspot.com/
  Today I am in Santa Louisa, California helping Moira locate her mother, a witch of black magic.
MY Photobucket JOURNEY
  Tomorrow is the day that I have the consult with the orthopedic surgeon who supposedly takes on patients with complex issues.  According to his web site, it states "that he evaluates patients from all over the U.S".  I have to say that I am very ambivilent regarding this appointment and anxiety is starting to kick in.   Out of 3 options that were given to me, this is the one that I didn't want to be the solution of my problem.  Depending if he can help me, I will have to make a huge decision that is terrifying to me.  Another fusion (#4), which another doctor told me would be risky and complicated or continue living with this pain and not being able to have a good quality of life?  Do I take the chance of another fusion with so much scar tissue built up since last fusion?  We shall see.....

11 comments:

Beth F said...

Nice teaser!

Jennifer said...

Great teaser! Best of luck tomorrow!

Kaye said...

Sounds interesting. I see you have Death of a Valentine to read - fun book! Mine is here

Alayne said...

Nice teaser, very intriguing! Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Stephanie said...

Not being either cursed or possessed -- that is good news. :-) Great teaser -- enjoy!

CMash said...

Thank you all for stopping by....will be visitng to see what your teaser's are !!!!

Natalie W said...

Hi! I came across your site via Bobbies Reviews. Great teaser, sounds like an interesting read.

Anonymous said...

Love your teaser!!

raidergirl3 said...

welcome and thanks for playing today. Hope you come back and play again.

CMash said...

Thank you all for visiting...I feel awful I am just replying but it has been "one of those weeks"

CMash said...

raidergirl 3--I will be playing again for Its Tuesday..Where Are You...I am so glad I stumbled on it...what a great idea and so much fun to see everyone's comments. Can't wait until this coming Tuesday to visit more blogs than I was able to do this week.