Photobucket

January 12, 2010

TUESDAY Photobucket

Photobucket

Hosted by Should Be Reading  http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  *Grab your current read
  *Open to a random page
  *Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  *BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too  much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  *Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
  "The last man to see your uncle alive-except for the killer that is."
  "You know who killed my uncle?"
From "Watchlist" Based On An Idea by Jeffrey Deaver    page 101


**I enjoy the daily memes and I have only found one for Tuesdays.  Any suggestions of other Tuesday Fun Things To Do?

4 comments:

Kaye said...

This is my first visit here and I just want to say what a beautiful header you have. Nice teaser!
My teaser is from the Chocolate Snowman Murders and can be found here

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I like Deaver so as you might imagine, I am intrigued this teaser and book. Thanks

Stephanie said...

That teaser is definitely an attention grabber! I have a weakness for mysteries.

Mine is here.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This is the first time I've come here...this is why I LOVE memes...a chance to visit other interesting blogs.

BTW...teaser was great, too! LOL.

Mine is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays_12.html