Photobucket

January 11, 2010

MONDAY Photobucket

Photobucket
Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about tidy bookshelves.

Are your bookshelves strictly books only? Or have knick-knacks invaded? Do your shelves also shelve DVDs? Photos? Why not snap a photo – I’m sure we all like to spy on other’s shelves!
Hosted by Should Be Reading    http://rebeccavoy.blogspot.com
  Our double floor to ceiling bookcase has mostly books, but hubby took over one shelf for paperwork. And on these shelves are my books and also our books from college that we saved for reference.  We had other smaller bookcases in different areas of our house, filled with just my books, but we packed those away as we had our house on the market right before the housing real estate decline.  I have boxes of books packed away which I have stored in our garage, which means I have a lot of reading to do (lol).
Photobucket
Hosted by J.Kaye's Book Blog   http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekly-events-at-j-kaye.html
  This past week I finished Most Likely to Die by Lisa Jackson, Wendy Corsi Staub, Beverly Barton and Vanished by Joseph Finder.
  This week I am reading Watchlist by Jeffrey Deaver, which is a requested review book. And once finished with this book it will depend "what's next" depending on what comes in the mail and/or my mood.  So many books to choose from.

And since I enjoy being part of daily memes, I have added another one for Mondays.  It is hosted by The Printed Page  http://printedpage.us/.  Mailbox Monday where you list books you received in your mailbox the previous week.
Photobucket
  I received "Watchlist"  Based On An Idea by Jeffrey Deaver  Received from The Book Trib

8 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a great week!

CMash said...

Thank you and same to you !

CMash said...

Thank you...back atcha...Happy Reading

Jennifer said...

I like Jeffery Deaver's books. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-monday-11-january.html

Anonymous said...

Love The BookTrib! Aren't they the coolest of people? Jeffrey Deaver's book sounds like a good one.

CMash said...

I have to say The Book Trib, Hachette and Pump Up Your Book have been the greatest working with. I look forward to what will be next in my mailbox and J.Kaye I owe it all to you for giving me the courage to get on your referral list !!!! Thank you!!! I should have "Watchlist" review up in a couple of days but here is a tease...what a concept !!!

Jenners said...

I think you need more bookshelves to get those poor books out of their boxes!!! And paperwork should go in some kind of filing bin ... bookshevles are for books! (I'm always chasing away lesser items from my shelves ... like DVDs. Ick.)

CMash said...

Awwwww Jenners....I thought I was supposed to share with hubby. Maybe I should put this on his "HoneyDoList" as a request by you...I am sure then he will clean up his mess lol. Seriously I signed up for 2 challenges for this reason..to replace ones I plan on reading for RYOB and Reading From My Shelves.