Photobucket

December 18, 2009

Aloha Friday hosted by An Island Life

Photobucket

Directions:If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Going to continue with a holiday theme.
Any favorite holiday ornament on tree?

We have collected a dated and different Hallmark collectible ornament for every year that we have been married. My 2 favorite ones are for the years of my 2 sons' birth. As of this year we have 28. When my boys get married I plan to start their collection.

2 comments:

Auntie E said...

I made one from my granny's sewing things when is passed away in 1980's I love that one.
I will be posting it sometime next week on my At home blog.
My link is in my name

Stacie said...

I have one that is a Angel ornament my Grandpa gave me.