Photobucket

December 26, 2009

Talk & Thoughts Free Avatars

Hope everyone survived the holidays. It is definitely going to be a relaxing and reading weekend here. Except for that dirty word we all have to deal with...laundry...wish Santa had taken care of that for me lol. I am also going to try and tweak my site for the upcoming 2010 challenges. I am SO excited and looking forward to this year because of all the challenges I have signed up for.

Relax and Read Weekend

I was wondering about other bloggers.....is your blog theraputic for you as it is for me? I wake every morning looking forward to reading my newsletters, checking my blog and then visiting my favorite blogs. Also wondering if after time that the enjoyment continues at the level I am feeling at this time? I sure hope so.

Have a great weekend !!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

My blog is very relaxing and enjoyable for me. I never expected to love blogging this much when I began 18 months ago. (call me addicted now)...LOL

Good luck with your 2010 challenges; I signed up for 10!

Ms. Sarah said...

Blogging is my therapy. It is a cheap release and allows for adult interaction. For me being a stay at home mom is so confining. we olny have one car. That makes it hard.

CMash said...

I am so glad to hear that this new found enjoyment will last!! I am disabled due to severe chronic spinal pain, as a result of 3 prior fusion surgeries, where some days just doing minor household chores is difficult. Next week I have an appt to see if I am a candidate for a nerve stimulator implant. Even though this is a 2 part surgical procedure, if it decreases the pain even 25% I will be happy. This new hobby has helped me on those days where the pain is excruciating.
Diane: good luck on your challenges. I have signed up for one you are hosting.
Ms. Sarah: I was a stay at home mom also. Hang in there because it goes by so fast and down the road you will see how rewarding. My boys are now 26 & 23.
Thank you for commenting. I love comments