Photobucket

December 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 Here is mine:
    No one had said a word when fifteen years had passed, but now, on the eve of the closure of St. Elizabeth's, the class of '86 was going to meet one more time.
   For some, it would be the last.
From:   Most Likely To Die by Lisa Jackson,  Wendy Corsi Staub, Beverly Barton    page 152

 



10 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, this one sounds good! I've read books by Lisa Jackson and Wendy Corsi Staub.

My teaser:

http://laurel-rainsnowsreflections.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

Allison Vaughn said...

Wow! What a great teaser! I would definitely want to read this book based on the teaser!

Allison
Well-Read Reviews

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun read. Good teaser!

Stephanie said...

You have a beautiful blog! I am signing on as a follower, so I'll be back often. ;-)

I like mysteries, but I haven't yet read anything by Lisa Jackson.

Mine is here

Jennifer said...

Interesting, why have they not aid a word in so long and why are they all meeting up again? Great teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/12/saying-goodbye-to-2009-teaser-tuesdays.html

CMash said...

I signed up for the Lisa Jackson challenge hosted by J. Kaye Book Blog (http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com) It was my first ever challenge that I signed up for so only pledged 5. Am definitely going to be reading more...as every book I have read is GREAT. If you like fast paced suspense I would definitely recommend her books....or better still, join in the fun. The challenge is for 2009/2010.
Thanks for all the comments!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them.

Marce said...

Ohhhhh that sounds good. I have one of hers on my TBR list, never tried her before but will in 2010.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday-widows-season.html

Suko said...

This is my first visit to your blog. Love your header. :)

The teaser is rather ominous.

Calico Crazy said...

Very intriguing, I just love Lisa Jackson. My teaser is up at Calico Contemplations.

Lisa said...

oh I like this one

here's mine