Photobucket

December 1, 2009

Talk & Thoughts Free Avatars

Computer still acting up :(  But wanted to welcome any new comers to my blog.  I have stumbled on to many nice blogs and have met even nicer people.  One being Vicki at Reading At The Beach that I have mentioned before.  Yesterday I awarded her with "The Beautiful Heart" award for having an inspirational blog site and overall an inspirational person.  I felt that she was so deserving of this for all the help she has given me.  And to my surprise...this morning I started my daily routine.....boot up my computer, grab a cup of coffee and read all my book blog newsletters, and there is a public thank you from Vicki and sending readers my way.  As I am a newbie, any suggestions will be accepted lol.  And thank you for stopping by.

0 comments: