Photobucket

December 22, 2009

Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is mine...From:  Almost Dead by Lisa Jackson
     "Whoever did that, who shot her, they...they took BJ.  They took my baby!"

2 comments:

Novroz said...

I just saw this book in a bookstore...I was somewhat intrigue by it.

Unfortunately the book was translated...and dont like reading translated book...so I better find the english one

CMash said...

I purchased my copy as an ereader book. Surprised that you found a translated copy. I am having trouble putting it down...will finish it today. If you like suspense...then try to get your hands on this one !!!!!!!!!!!!