Photobucket

March 2, 2011

W.W.W. Wednesday

WEDNESDAY
With much thought, I have decided to make my blog an award-free blog.  I truly do get that "warm and fuzzy feeling" when one of my blogging peers presents me and has presented me with an award, but I have found that it takes too much time away from reading and a lot of time at the computer.  And since one of my goals for 2011 was to cut back on computer time, I feel this is one place to start.  However, if you think my blog is special in some way, please leave your thoughts in a comment, it will still give me that "warm and fuzzy feeling" and it will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're the snazziest!!

Oh, well... no more awards for me... you're the only one who gives them to me...

Tea said...

I would luv to read Hannah's book. She's really good.

Gigi Ann said...

Here comes the "warm and fuzzy feeling" I love your blog...

I am so looking forward to reading Night Road. Kristin Hannah is one of my favorite authors. Is it out in bookstores yet?

Bingo said...

You KNOW how special I think you and your blog are..but especially YOU! Is that fuzzy enough :)

...and I agree about awards as nice as they are, the time is something I just don't have

Julie P said...

Hi blogger bff! You know I love ya! (how's that for warm & fuzzy?)

Unknown said...

You don't need me to tell you how fabulous your blog is right? Because if you do, then its simply fabulous : ) and great books this week. Looking forward to the reviews.

Bev Hankins said...

Lots of warm and fuzzies to you, Cheryl! You're the greatest!