Photobucket

September 2, 2010

Booking Through Thursday

THURSDAY


If you follow this blog, you know how much I enjoy participating in memes.  Its a great way to meet new friends and get to better know old friends.  To think, 8 months ago, I didn't even know what a meme was (had to google it) and today I am hooked.  So I am really excited that I have found 2 more memes for Thursdays.  See all of today's posts, to see the new memes and click on the blogs' name so you can join in on the fun.

Photobucket
Today's Question:
Even though it’s usually a mistake (grin) … do movies made out of books make you want to read the original?
My Answer:
I am not a big movie person.  And on the rare occasions, that I may watch a movie, its because my hubby wants to see it.  If by any chance, it is a movie made from a book and I haven't read it yet, I won't watch the movie.  I will watch a movie after reading the book to see if it does the book justice, which the majority of times this has happened, it doesn't.


2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I agree, I read the book first if I know it is going to be made into a movie. And I would never watch a Jane Austen movie until I read the book first. So much of the story is left out in the movie versions.

gautami tripathy said...

I do read certain books after watching a period drama. In a way it has only enhanced a movie. However, I don't like to watch movies after reading a book. Exceptions are there, though!

Here is my BTT: Film to Books post!