Photobucket

December 9, 2011

Aloha Friday



Hosted by An Island Life 
From An Island Life:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
MY QUESTION:
What electronic gadget would you like to put on your wishlist?

MY ANSWER:
An IPad


3 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I can't think of any, other than maybe someday a Nook.

bermudaonion said...

I can't think of any either.

XmasDolly said...

Well besides my electric can opener taking a crap I would love to have an IPad myself or one of those Ebooks? I think that's what they call them - the machine where you can download any book or whatever? Miss you!