Photobucket

December 16, 2011

Aloha Friday



Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


MY QUESTION:
Do you do most of your holiday shopping online?
MY ANSWER:
Yes. But this year, it was 50/50.




9 comments:

bermudaonion said...

We've only bought one gift online this year.

XmasDolly said...

It's a good thing most of my shopping is half done because I shop all year long. With losing my cousin whom I was close too I just lost my SIL (my brother's wife) yesterday morning or was it the day before yeah the day before. Wake is Sunday & funeral Monday. I'm just bummed all the way around, but I'm doing cars to keep my mind off of things, and wrapping presents & watching Scrooge. Multi-tasking I guess you would call it. So, I think I know how you feel. I felt that way when I lost my Mom & my best friend & MIL the same year. How do they say it... LIFE SUCKS & THEN YA DIE! But not me... I'm never going to die did you know that? Too much competition for the devil! hugssss have a good weekend.

Nise' said...

Ummmm.... I just started my shopping today. I did buy some items online and am going to a couple of stores today.

I am Harriet said...

I did do most of my shopping online and I'm glad I did.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/buying-anything-for-yourself/

Unknown said...

In the past I have done a lot of online shopping for Christmas. But, this year I think I only ordered one item online.

Colette S said...

Sometimes I do.
I do both online and off.

Happy Holidays!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I did about 75% of my shopping online this year...easier instead of taking the blabbermouth 4-year old shopping with me. ;)

Shopping On a Budget with Family Dollar – Aloha Friday

MMAR said...

I'm 50/50 also! I love Amazon though!!

Kailani said...

I would say I did about 80% of my Christmas shopping online. It's so much easier for me!