Photobucket

December 30, 2011

Aloha Friday


Reminder:  As of 01/01/12, the moving trucks are ready and will be rolling to WordPress.  Hope to see you there!!!




Hosted by An Island Life
From An Island Life:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, visit An Island Life answer the question and then post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
MY QUESTION:
From a blogging perspective, what are you most looking forward to in 2012?


MY ANSWER:
Hopefully navigating and feeling comfortable at my new home at WP.
Might have to invest in a GPS lol.
Hope to see you there 
www.cmashlovestoread.com







13 comments:

Smellyann said...

From that perspective, looking forward to blogging more and meme-ing, if not less, than a lower percentage of total posts, if that makes sense. ;) Happy new year! :)

Unknown said...

I've had a WP blog for a while, and considered moving over completely, but I lack the nerve to do it! All my pictures and so on are on blogger and they are utterly irreplaceable.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog though, as I love to read!

Gigi Ann said...

I have more than one blog, therefore, I am thinking about blogging less on all of them.

bermudaonion said...

You're going to do just fine with wordpress - I have faith in you!

MMAR said...

I think I might get a new design : )

jennielee226 said...

I'm looking forward to getting to know more bloggers. maybe doing a guest post or two.

Cathi said...

I've been with WP for a year and I'm still pretty clueless. My goals for my blog are to master the tech side of it all.

I am Harriet said...

There is a lot to like about WP.
I'll be nothing too new I don't think.

Have a happy new year!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/how-has-your-weather-been/

Colette S said...

I really want a new blog design :)

And good luck with your move! I wish I could do it. Journal and blog about it so I can read you.

Bingo said...

Good luck with the move and I shall look for you on the first!

Stacy Uncorked said...

You are going to love being on WP - it can be an adjustment, but you'll have it figured out in no time. :)

I'm with smellyann - I'm planning/looking forward to doing more actual blog posts and a little less meme-heavy posts in the new year. :)

Toasting the New Year...or Making Toast

Kailani said...

You're going to love WP! I made the switch from Blogger years ago and never looked back. :-)

For me, I"m looking forward to writing more family posts and connecting on a personal level with my commentors.

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou
Kailani

Anonymous said...

I am so at a loss for words for this one. We'll see how things go.