Photobucket

May 9, 2011

600!!!!



I can't believe it !!!!!  Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner brought something to my attention the other day about MY blog that I didn't notice (darn those senior moments).  Thank you Rebecca!!

I am amazed!!  No...I am blown away!!!  No....I am flabbergasted!!!   Hold on one second.....I'll be right back..................OK, I'm back.  Had to check my Thesaurus and I am all of the following:

affect, alarm, astonish, astound, bewilder, blow away, blow one's mind, bowl over, daze, dumbfound, electrify, flabbergast*, impress, move, perplex, put one away, shock, stagger, startle, strike, stun, stupefy, touch*

600 followers!! How can that be?  A year and a half ago I didn't even know this wonderful world of book blogging existed.   I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every single minute of it even though my tbr list has grown whereas I will need at least 3+ more life times to read all the books I have added.  I can also say that I have met the most amazing, genuine, kind, caring, friendly, helpful, funny and special people that have accepted me into this community and that I consider them friends.

600 followers!!!  I couldn't have done it without you.  From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!!!  Those 2 words just don't seem adequate as to how I am feeling right now.  I remember when I first went "public" and had 1 follower, I was so excited.  Never, NEVER, would I have thought with that 1 follower that some day it would be possible to even imagine having 600 followers!!!!  Absolutely amazing!! 
In appreciation, to you, the fantastic and fabulous followers of the CMash blog, starting tomorrow there will be a new giveaway every day this week.  Also, May will be a month of Giveaway Galore, so stop by and enter.  Good Luck!!!!!  And again, THANK YOU!!!!!!


15 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!

Marce said...

600 Blows one's mind, I like that, lol. Congrats Cheryl

Gigi Ann said...

Yip-ee-ti-yi-O... 600 is a big milestone, (I looked up milestone and it works here.) CONGRATULATIONS, and it is no surprise to me, I love your blog. Thanks for being a bookie friend.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Congratulations on 600 followers! I am not surprised. Your blog is fantastic!

Bev Hankins said...

Congratulations, Cheryl! No surprise...not only is your blog great, you are too!

Jules said...

Congrats on the milestone! I've only been blogging for a short while and I love the community! I've met so many great people and blogs I love (yours included :))

Jules

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Holy Moly !!! 600!!! I just reached over 100 i feel behind! lol

Aisle B said...

Congrats GIRLFRIEND!

What can I say your fans are everywhere and we keep coming back for more :)

https://booksthoughtsadventures.com said...

Awesome...I can only hope to be where you are some day...sigh!!!

Nise' said...

Congratulations Cheryl!

Julie P said...

Why are you so surprised, silly? Your blog rocks! You are an awesome blogger and a wonderful friend.....

(((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I know just how you feel. I just realized that I have 370 followers. 370 people who actually want to listen to what I say? I think they're nuts - so does hubby - but there go you.

dollycas aka Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

LOL...I'm so glad I pointed that out! Very appropriate for a book lover and blogger to turn to a Thesauras to describe how you feel! :)...Congratulations!