Photobucket

May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

TUESDAY

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I see."  Her mind racing.  So much to put in order.  Daniel would need a first-rate criminal attorney, stat.  The media had already crucified him in absentia; now that he'd been arrested, the whole cycle would start again.  God, it was going to be the trial of the year, had all the elements:  sex, violence, money, celebrity.
page 161


8 comments:

Yvonne said...

This sounds really good. My teaser is here.

Kathy Martin said...

This sounds like an interesting mystery/thriller. I hope you enjoy it. My teasers this week are from The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong and Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill. Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

How captivating! Thanks for sharing and laying the groundwork for what looks like an exciting read.

Here's MY TT POST

Gigi Ann said...

That sounds exciting, maybe this is a suspense/thriller I would enjoy. My teaser is from an older Sherryl Woods book, this week.

Anonymous said...

I read this one a few weeks ago, and I really liked it.

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_31.html

Natasha said...

I haven't heard of this novel before. Sounds good! Thanks for the teaser. :)

here's mine if your interested:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-may-31st-2011.html

Nise' said...

Sounds like my kind of book. Enjoy.

Shirley said...

Just from this selected tidbit, one can see why the book is titled such. Looks like an interesting legal thriller/mystery.

Teaser Tuesdays at My Bookshelf