Photobucket

May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

TUESDAY

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"In your own words, I'd like you to tell me why you think the Campsite Killer is your biological father and the details of the phone calls you received recently."  Her serious tone made me even more nervous and my heart sped up.

Photobucket
page 75


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks thrilling!

I went with a funny one today from J.D. Robb's Reunion in Death.

Gigi Ann said...

Another Thriller, why does this not surprise me. hee, hee.

Nise' said...

Great teaser! I've got this one on the way.

Bev Hankins said...

Terrific teaser....although it sounds a bit too thrilling for me. Hope you're enjoying!

Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays.html

Marce said...

I wonder how this one is, I am unsure if I will read another by her as Still Missing kind of 'pissed' me off :-0

My TT

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-lock-artist-by-steve.html