Photobucket

May 28, 2011

A Bit Of Me




SATURDAY

Photobucket
Hosted by Danielle at There's A Book
From Danielle's blog:
We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. I created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community I love just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week I will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me)”. Check back each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up with your current post right here.
This week's question: 
Because BEA is happening I’m breaking the “no book rule” and asking you to share your top 3 books you are looking forward to reading in the coming year.
Read more: http://www.theresabook.com/2011/05/a-bit-of-meme-three-truths-and-one-lie/#ixzz1MzHSmeRm
  First I hope that everyone that was able to attend the BEA, are having a really fun time, meeting bloggers, authors, publishers and publicists that they speak to everyday from behind a screen and are now getting to see face to face.  I can't wait to hear about their experiences.    When I heard about this event last year, I was a newbie but thought that if I was still having the fun and enjoying this new world that I had found, I may consider attending this year.  But then the surgery, and then the complications and limitations from the spinal procedures, and knew, that I would not be able to go.  I would never be able to walk the distances or stand the length of time that I have read that is needed.  Maybe some day!!!  Putting that goal on my Bucket List!!

 
  OK...back to today's meme question:
  Another tough question from Danielle.  I guess the top three shelves of my bookcase isn't what she means when she asks "share your top 3 books".   But that is exactly what I wish I could read.
  But I will play along with the rules as best I can lol.  I have 2 in my possession and one I know is in the works but not sure of when it will be published or even the title.


What about you?  Can you name your 3 top books?  It's a hard question, isn't it? Hmmm..... thinking that today's question is going to add to our ever growing tbr lists!!!


5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Never Knowing made my top three, too! I loved Still Missing...and can't wait to read this one. Hope you enjoy your books! And that you'll soon be up and ready to walk at BEA....

Here's MY A BIT OF ME POST

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

I love the covers to Chevy Stevens books :) That one is so haunting!

Anonymous said...

I received a galley of Never Knowing and I'm so excited to read it also!
Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/bit-of-meme_28.html

bermudaonion said...

Those are all great picks!

You could still do BEA - you don't HAVE to stay the whole time every day. You can leave when you've had enough.

The1stdaughter said...

You know what...I've never heard of these authors before! Crazy, huh? But kind of neat because now I can l find more great books to love. Thank you so much for sharing! Maybe next year you can join in Armchair BEA if you don't make it to BEA again?!