Photobucket

May 21, 2011

A Bit Of Me

SATURDAY

Photobucket

Hosted by Danielle at There's A Book
From Danielle's blog:
We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. I created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community I love just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week I will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me)”. Check back each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up with your current post right here.
This week's question:  Name three truths and one lie that not many people may know about you. (You can choose when to share the lie out of the bunch!)
Read more: http://www.theresabook.com/category/a-bit-of-meme/#ixzz1MnzQ50Oj
1.  I have visited 6 countries
Map Maps Read Reading Travel Traveling VacationSmiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
2.  When in 2nd grade, my family was involved in a "sting operation" for the good guys.
POLICE

3.  When in HS, I had the lead in a musical. 
Singing Girl
4.  I am afraid of being in water above my head.
Action

Which one do you think is the false statement about me? 
I was going to let you wait until Monday for the lie, however, I changed my mind.  Scroll down and I will tell.



animated question mark




The lie is ....I did NOT have the lead in a HS musical...I can't sing a tune, not even in the shower.  For that matter, I can't even hum  lol. Did you guess right?

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I guessed right. 2 is so far out there, I figured it was true!

Unknown said...

Yay, I guessed right! Very cool ones :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/bit-of-meme_21.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

No, I didn't guess right! I picked No. 2, but I should have realized that it was "out there" enough to be a correct one.

What fun!

Here's MY A BIT OF ME POST

Gigi Ann said...

I figured wrong, I thought #2 was the lie. No wonder you like suspense/thrillers. ; )

The1stdaughter said...

I totally guessed wrong! I would have thought it was #1, but only because you had perhaps gone to more or just a bit less than that.

Love this question this week! I'm having a blast with guessing. :o)

Crystal (I totally paused!) said...

I totally did not even guess, I'm horrible at this game, lol. Your travels sound fun!

Marce said...

I guess right, yaaaaay. Cool Cheryl