Photobucket

May 25, 2011

And the winners are......

..........for THE GUARDIAN by Margaret Mallory

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6    28    4

Timestamp: 2011-05-25 22:04:49 UTC



*Gigi Ann said... 6 Without a doubt my Knight in Shining Armor is...Mr. Knightley in Jane Austen's "Emma".

*winnie said... 28 My knight in shinning armor (literally wise) would be Bones from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost because it's my favourite book series.

*Gina Hott said... 4 I'm a Twitter Follower!

An email has been sent to the winners and they have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.

5/27/11  ADDENDUM
Due to a duplicate win, another winner was chosen. 
Here are your random numbers:
11
Timestamp: 2011-05-27 23:11:22 UTC

Congratulations to:
holls said... 11 How could I not say the my wonderful husband is my shining
An email has been sent and the winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.

1 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Thank you, Cheryl, for yet another book. It is always a thrill to win a book.

Congrats to Winnie and Gina, Happy Reading....