Photobucket

June 26, 2010

Award and Misc

SATURDAY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its another warm day here in New England, and I'm not just talking about the weather.  Yesterday I got that warm, fuzzy feeling yet again, this time Rae from In The Forest Book Reviews, presented me with this award.
Photobucket
It amazes me every time, that to think, just a few months ago, I was wishing I could be a part of this blogging community.  And here, again, one of my blogging buddies thinks that my blog is worthy.  So thank you Rae.  I hope you don't mind but going to just slash the numbers a bit regarding the criteria in accepting.  The rules are:
So I guess what I need to do now is share seven five things about myself and pass this on to 15  5 blogs I have recently discovered. Hmmm...okay, here goes...
Warning, Warning (here comes the boring part)
  1.  I drink iced coffee year round
  2.  I am usually awake (especially in the summer) around 5:30am and love to listen to the noises outside my window.
  3.  Am not a "watch a movie" person.
  4.  I ask a lot of questions (lol as a few of you know) but believe that is a form of learning.
  5.  I so love being part of this book blogging community.
Now to the 5 blogs I have recently discovered (in no particular order):

  My plans this beautiful Saturday,  is to be laid back and work on a few of my blogging to-do items.  Write some drafts, update a few things,  there is even a little bulb going on for creating a Saturday meme.. we will see if I can bring it together and then introduce it to you and get your feedback.
  What are your plans for today?   Anything special?  Want to share?  Ok...I am off to present awards, get to my lists so that I can get to my reading.  Have a great day!!!!

8 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award! I'm going to work on my to-do list as well, since my hubby's out of town.

Marce said...

Congrats CMash, I like to drink hot tea all year round.

My plan today is to read, network with bloggers and take my daughter swimming later.

Loren said...

Congrats Cheryl and thank you so very much for passing it on to me!

I cannot wait to hear about your new meme! I have been wanting to start one as well !!!

Hope you get everything done and have a blessed weekend my friend!

XmasDolly said...

Congrats on the award. I was supposed to go to a graduation party today in the city, but I'm feeling to funky today & my back has been hurting more than usual. So, it's a home-body I am this weekend.

agirlreads said...

Thank you :) I like your #1, I live in Canada and it gets -50c in winter & I still drink ice drinks in winter :)

Gigi Ann said...

Congrats on receiving the award, and thanks for passing it on to me. I am a little late coming by today, as I am having computer problems. So worked on getting the award posted, it is finally posted. Yippee!!

I like your # 5.. I too, like being a part of the book blogging community.

Bonnie said...

Hi, congratulations of the award! I found a new drink product - Canada Dry Sparkling Green Tea Ginger Ale. Sounds wierd right BUT it's so good! I'm also making comfort food for dinner tonite, stuffed cabbage rolls and strawberry crumble for dessert.

Off to the kitchen, Bonnie

Megan said...

Hey, thanks for the award! Sorry for the lateness in discovering your blog. It's pretty awesome!