Photobucket

June 21, 2010

Mailbox Monday (3 of 4)

Photobucket
Hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page
It was another busy week for the postal service.  I sometimes wonder what my mail carrier thinks delivering all these books every week.  I really should give her my link so she can see lol.  This is what she delivered:
Monday from Media Muscle (The Book Trib)
Photobucket

Tuesday from Doubleday
Photobucket

Wednesday from Pump Up Your Book
A signed copy from the author!!!
Photobucket

Thursday from The Book Club Cook Book....I won
Photobucket

Thursday from Pump Up Your Book
Photobucket
All these books look so good, I can't wait to read each and every one of them !!!!





9 comments:

bermudaonion said...

They do all look good! It'll be hard to decide which one to read first.

Unknown said...

I envy you. The Nobodies Album is high (like really high) on my wish list. I'll check back for your review when you've read it. Happy reading Cheryl!!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Seven Year Switch now!! It's really good!

Kristin said...

You got some really good books. I received Seven Year Switch, too and can't wait to read it!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

They all look good! Seven Year Switch is very good. I loved it! I hope you enjoy it as well!

Kelly said...

All of those books look great, hope you enjoy them! :)

Julie said...

Hmmm...all of these comments saying that "The Seven Year Switch" is so good definitely have me wanting to look around for reviews! I also must be the laziest book blogger in the universe, as I consolidate Mailbox Monday with my "What Are You Reading?" AND I haven't yet put up my TBR marathon post! LOL!!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

My Monday: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and_21.html

Kaye said...

Ooh, Cherly, lucky you getting Seven Year Switch. That looks like a good one! Enjoy it.

Julie P said...

You got some really great ones!!!