Photobucket

June 2, 2010

W.W.W. Wednesdays

Photobucket

Since I have had so much time on my hands and spending a lot of time on the computer and reading,  only activities that I am allowed to do per surgeon,  I have been thinking about doing a makeover or facelift to my blog.  There are many designers out in cyberspace so I am confused as to who I should contact.   And I don't want to spend big $$$$$.  So does anyone have any recommendations?  If you do, would appreciate any suggestions.  Thank you!!
Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
*What are you currently reading?
     Alexandra, Gone by Anna McPartlin
*What did you recently finish reading?
     Damaged by Alex Kava
     The Language of Secrets by Dianne Dixon
*What do you think you’ll read next?
     The University by Jeffrey Leever
     The Journey Home by Michael Baron

4 comments:

Nise' said...

Cheryl, I highly recommend Holly of Crown Laid Down Designs. She did mine. She was a fast worker and very creative. Her website is here.

Rebecca said...

I think your blog looks great the way it is.

Julie P said...

You already know who I recommend! LOL

XmasDolly said...

If you go in the top right hand-corner of my blog that's where I got mine, and it didn't cost me a dime. In fact, thinking of changing mine again too! hehe Thanks for stopping by today, and you need to keep your mind out of the gutter girlfriend LOL Making fun of my cacti family! SHEESH! YEP, your getting better! LOL