Photobucket

June 17, 2010

Challenge Update--Thurs (2 of 2)

Photobucket
Hosted by Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century
Yesterday was a very productive day for me. I read quite a bit, finished a book, wrote and posted the review, and started another.  I am still behind in my goal but knowing that I have signed up for this challenge, is giving me the kick in the butt to get off this laptop and to be sitting in my reading chair with my book.  I also noticed yesterday that I am catching up in my tbr reading schedule after losing the month of April.  I am now reading books that I received a month ago.  However, this past month I received a lot of books.
     Hours Read Wednesday:  7.5
   Challenge Hours Read:  16
Goal For Week:  40 



2 comments:

Loren said...

awesome! keep up the great work!

Happy Reading

Julie P said...

How long do you have to reach your goal? I can't remember....