Photobucket

June 28, 2010

Mailbox Monday (3 of 3)

Photobucket
Hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page 
My mail carrier definitely deserves a huge Thank You for this past week.
Tuesday from Phenix & Phenix
Photobucket

Wednesday from Pump Up your Book
Photobucket
and
Photobucket

Also on Wednesday from Doubleday
Photobucket

This past week I also received the following:
Tuesday from friend and author, Bill Walker, his newest manuscript, Titanic, 2012.

Thursday, the following titles, along with a personalized Blog Book Mark
won from Julie at Reading Without Restraint! for her 40th Bday Bash!!
I Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark
Killing Me Softly by Nicci French
Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky
Phantom Prey by John Sandford
You've Been Warned by James Patterson



8 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a great selection of books! I've read some of the ones you won, like the MHC, the Barbara Delinsky, the Nicci French, and the James Patterson...you're in for a treat.

Oh, my, a new Lisa Gardner! I'm envious...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

bermudaonion said...

The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake looks so good! Enjoy your new books!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Great Mailbox!

Great Wins!

~Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

Unknown said...

Your books look really great this week. I have heard great things about A Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake and that book from Phenix & Phenix Publishing sounds really interesting. I hope you enjoy all of them.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

WOW lots of great looking books there. I really liked Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake and am looking forward to the Live to Tell book as well.

Julie P said...

Wow! You will certainly be busy for a while!

Julie said...

The Particular Sadness of Lemon cake is one that I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews on! You had a great week!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake has been in quite a few mailboxes. I'll be keeping an eye out for reviews on it. My favorite Barbara Delinsky book is Three Wishes. Enjoy all your new books.