Photobucket

June 6, 2010

Misc

I think I now have the majority of  things reorganized, still a couple of little tweaking needs to be done, but there is always tomorrow.  But before I move myself again to the recliner to read, I wanted to post about a few items.
   *Thank you everyone that stopped by and commented on the new blog.  I want you to know how much those words were appreciated.  I was a bit nervous about the unveiling since it is you, the followers, that have to look at it.  So thank you again.  
   *Not sure if you noticed, but, I also now have a new button as well.  For those who have my old one, please grab the new one.  And if anyone else wants to grab it, please do.  It is there for the picking  lol.
   *I also have to thank Julie from Reading Without Restraint, for giving me honest criticism and helping me figure out what I should go with.  
   *And to Emily from Blogaholic Designs, I give you this award:
Photobucket
She is talented, as you can see, professional helpful, patient, honest and generous.  If you or someone you know is looking for a makeover, trust me, she is the go to person.  Again, Emily, THANK YOU !!!!
Photobucket


5 comments:

Lover Of Romance said...

I absolutely love it!!!! Its way awesome!!! When I decide to have mine done, I will definitely have to have her do it!! Its so beauiful!!! You deserve the best!!!
Happy Reading!!!

Julie P said...

I am so happy that you are happy!

XmasDolly said...

Okay, so what am I chopped liver or something??? How come I didn't know about this??? You told me you were thinking about it, but I didn't know you were going to take the plunge! Girlfriend it is totally awesome! It's like you opened the drapes, and let the sunshine in! Woo Hoo! And the Lord said, "Let their be light"! Oh yeah, job well done isn't saying the half of it! Good luck, and you've earned a sit down, and put your feet up. Got your new button, and thanks for stopping by too!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

I love the new website. Very nice and easy to read. I love when I pull up a blog and don't have to struggle to read it because they have used pastel colors (which do not show up well) or flashy, glittery colors that are distracting.

Emily said...

Ahhhh, how sweet! I LOVE awards- thank you! It was really my pleasure and I am so glad that you love your new design. :)