Photobucket

June 21, 2010

Musing Mondays (1 of 4)

MONDAY

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Today's Question:
Name your top 2-3 favorite genres (the ones you read most from).

My Answer:
Today's question is an easy one.  My 1st choice, and as been for years, is the genre of Mystery/Suspense.  Those books keep me engaged and love to try and solve the mystery.  Maybe I was a PI in another life lol.  The 2nd would be Contemporary Chick Lit/Romance.  These you will find on my shelves and tbr list.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love this question and seeing everyone's responses.

Here's my answer.

Anonymous said...

I love thriller/suspense too!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

These choices I can relate to, although I put them in a different order. I do like to mix it up, though.

Here's mine:

http://meditationsbylaurelrain.wordpress.com/2010/06/21/73/

caite said...

I too am all about the mysteries!