Photobucket

June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1 of 3)

TUESDAY

Photobucket


Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:
  This wasn't the bravest thing she'd ever done, Marina thought as she smiled at the three startled women, but it might turn out to be one of the stupidest.
  From Beachcombers by Nancy Thayer   page 147


16 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

Yours looks good - I have Beachcombers on my TBR list - looking forward to reading your review!

Have a great day!!!

Kaye said...

Ooh, I just finished this one and loved it! Hope you enjoyed it as much. I see your cursor is working ok. Guess you didn't have any trouble putting it in layout. Have a great week, Cheryl.

Marg said...

What did she do I wonder.

I have two teasers this week!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Brave/Stupid sometimes there is a fine line--or even no line at all :)

Great Teaser!

Unknown said...

What did she do? Great teaser cheryl. Here's mine

http://bookventuresbookclub.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

Happy Reading!!

Lover Of Romance said...

Great Teaser!!!! I will have to read this one to find out what brave yet stupid thing she is about to do!!

Here is Mine

Gigi Ann said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning.

Interesting teaser, I wonder, what did she do?

Aimee said...

Nice teaser! I do stupid things all the time, so I can relate! :D

My TT is here.

KIKA said...

I have an award for you Here Happy Reading! :)

Kathy Martin said...

What in the world did she do? Great teaser. My teaser is from Naamah's Curse by Jacqueline Carey.

Nise' said...

I've read Nancy's books in the past and will have to check this one out.

jlshall said...

Yeah, I frequently have that same thought! This one is on my TBR list already. Hope you're enjoying it.

kavyen said...

Most of my bravest moments and definitely the stupidest as well :) Lol. Loved the teaser. Here is mine

http://readingbetweenpages.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/teaser-tuesday-–-june-15-2010/

Yvonne said...

I've been wanting to read this one. It sounds really good.

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your book. I'm reading Peppermints in the Parlor.

Julie P said...

I can identify with that teaser--LOL