Photobucket

June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

TUESDAY

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page From
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:
  He couldn't shake the feeling of oppression, the frosted death of this place.  Had Reed even made it this far that night?
 From The University by Jeffrey Leever   page 138
Guest Author post on 05/21



12 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Sounds like a thriller. Love the new look too.

Jenny Q said...

Good one! Now I have to know what happened to Reed! Here's my teaser for Dark Lover.

Wanda said...

Intriguing and descriptive, nice teaser!

My Teaser is here.

E.J. Stevens said...

"The frosted death of this place" I love this! Great Teaser! My Teaser for Captivate is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Kristin said...

Interesting teaser.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

This sounds really intense. I hope you're enjoying the book. Here's my teaser. http://bookventuresbookclub.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday.html

Nise' said...

Did Reed make it? Great tease.

April said...

Great teaser! I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! I really want to read others by this author!

pussreboots said...

I have The University on my TBR pile. Pussreboots.

Amy said...

Interesting teaser! Thanks for sharing! Here's mine.

Julie P said...

Hope you enjoy this book!

Unknown said...

Great teaser!

Mine's here.