Photobucket

June 1, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
   My Teaser:
Maggie watched the rescue swimmer jump out of the helicopter one minute and within seconds she saws the flight mechanic, Kesnick, stumble and slide, diving headfirst toward the open door as if he were being sucked out behind Bailey.
From Damaged by Alex Kava   page 78


10 comments:

Nise' said...

Uh oh, doesn't sound good.

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,

I want to read Damage so badly! Great teaser. I hope you are enjoying the read.

jlshall said...

Wow, sounds exciting! I've got this one coming up in my TBR stack, too. Thanks for the teaser!
Here's mine.

gautami tripathy said...

Good one!

Teaser Tuesdays: Snowbound by Blake Crouch

Alayne said...

Great teaser, I'm reading this one soon. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Julie P said...

Thanks for sharing Cheryl--looking forward to your review!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

I have been meaning to read one of her books. Have you read her Maggie O'Dell series? I'm a sucker for a series.

HERE is my teaser for the first day of June!

Jenny Q said...

oohh, good teaser! Here's my teaser for The Smoke Thief.

Kaye said...

Ooh, sounds like a good one! Hope all is well with you Cheryl and that you're having a good week.

Tasha said...

Great teaser.

I don't believe I've read this author, but the teasedr was interesting. My teaser is @ Confessions of a Bookaholic.