Photobucket

June 13, 2010

Mini Challenge

Did you hear, or should I say read, a Read-A-Thon is starting tomorrow.  I found it via Review From Here's blog.  Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century is hosting.  It starts tomorrow at 8am (whatever time zone that you live in) and goes until Sunday 06/20 at midnight.  I'm not sure if I will sign up with the challenge of how many books I will read or if I challenge myself in hours.  Hmmmm something to think about until I sign up with McLinky. 
Photobucket
Want to sign up too...link provided above.  Since I plan on participating, I am off to get all my memes' drafts done ahead of time.  Hope to see you at the challenge, and if you do,  Good Luck!!

1 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Okay, you're right I'm not signing up! ~hehe~ Thanks for stopping by. and your sweet comment!